In this episode, Stephanie Beringhele interviews Damian Polak, the founder of Nice Find Wholesale. Stephanie and Damian Discuss:
- 01:16: Launching a liquidation in 2020, during COVID, and the opportunity it brought.
- 02:41: Large scale liquidation is where the money is made. Big box retailers – Amazon, Target, Home Depot, Lowe’s, Walgreens, and CVS need to get rid of great products.
- 03:47: You’d be surprised where you can make money on – and you’d be surprised what you get!
- 07:26: The liquidation space is often looked down upon, it has a negative connotation. But you actually can find brand new, high quality merchandise.
- 08:35: How YouTube and LinkedIn have become critical to growth and sales.
- 09:16: How social media drives marketing because there’s such a wide gap in retail tech.
- 10:05: Why YouTube is the #1 channel you need to invest in if you’re limited on ad budget.
- 12:36: Building nice business connections on LinkedIn.
- 13:00: What you put out into the world is what you’re gonna get back.
- 13:29: Don’t waste time creating social content. Don’t get caught up in mental blocks and monetization. Just start creating.
- 15:00: Why ASD is a completely different type of show.
- 16:35: The money is always made on the buy.
Follow Nice Find Wholesale on YouTube. To learn more about retail buying opportunities and attending ASD, visit our website where you can register for free. You can also listen on: