Q: Is my booth space still reserved?
You will have the choice to roll over your August 2-5, 2020 booth space contract to one of the following options:
- Rollover my contract to ASD Market Week, February 28 – March 3, 2021 event in Las Vegas, NV. **Deadline to roll over to ASD 2021 event is August 10, 2020.
- Roll over my contract to Liquidation Expo South edition, September in Orlando, Florida (co-located with Surf Expo).
- Roll over my contract to Liquidation Expo West edition, October in Southern California.
- Roll over my contract to IGES, November 3-6, 2020, in Sevierville, TN.
We will send separate communication to contracted customers to make this selection within the next 2 weeks.
Q: Can I change my booth location?
Q: Can I change my booth size?
Q: I already shipped my booth freight to ASD Market Week for the August 2020 show. What now?
Q: Will my sponsorships roll over to the February 28-March 3, 2021 ASD Market Week?
Yes. All August 2020 ASD sponsorship contracts will be valid for the February 28 – March 3, 2021 ASD Market Week event. Our team will be reaching out with a new sponsorship contract requiring acknowledgement of the February 28 – March 3, 2021 show dates. August 31, 2020 is the deadline to lock in your sponsorship for the February 28 – March 3, 2021 event.
Q: Are there still sponsorship opportunities available?
Q: Will the Exhibitor Services Manual be updated with new deadlines?
Q: Will the onsite rebooking process for February 28 - March 3, 2021 change?
Q: Should I cancel my flight, rental car or other transportation services?
Q: How do I rebook my hotel?
All hotel rooms booked through ASD Market Week’s official hotel partner, OnPeak, will be cancelled automatically. To reinstate a reservation, please call the hotel directly. If you booked a hotel reservation outside of our block, you will need to cancel/transfer your reservation on your own.
Q: What are the future ASD show dates?
- Liquidation Expo by ASD: September 10-11, 2020 (Orlando, Florida co-located with Surf Expo)
- Surf Expo: September 10-12, 2020 (Orlando, Florida)
- Liquidation Expo by ASD: October 2020 (Southern California)
- IGES: November 3-7, 2020 (Sevierville & Pigeon Forge, Tennessee)
- NY NOW: October 18-20, 2020 (New York, NY)
- ASD Market Week: February 28-March 3, 2021 (Las Vegas, Nevada)
- ASD Market Week August 22-25, 2021 (Las Vegas, Nevada)
Q: I booked a scanner through Experient, how do I get a refund?
From Experient: There is nothing more important to Experient than taking good care of our valued exhibitors, especially during times of uncertainty. For those companies who planned to exhibit at an event that has been cancelled, we have amended our standard refund policy. To receive a full refund for your lead retrieval purchase on a cancelled event, please send a refund request to our dedicated email box: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your receipt/confirmation or invoice number. Allow 7 to 10 business days for processing by Experient. We will honor all refund requests for 90 days after the event’s original move-in date. Please keep in mind that credit card refund posting times vary by merchant and bank.
Q: I booked internet through COX, how do I get a refund?
All COX Orders are being canceled and refunded.