Exhibitor Frequently Asked Questions
What are the Registration and Exhibit Hall Hours for the show?
For registration and exhibit hall hours, visit the Show Dates & Hours page for more information.
What is ASD’s teardown policy?
- ASD is an order-writing wholesale trade show. Cash/retail sales are not allowed (except in the designated Cash & Carry section in North Hall).
- All booths must remain intact, staffed and open for business until the show closes at 4:00 p.m. on Wednesday. Early booth breakdown is not allowed. ASD Show Management will be documenting any early breakdowns. Penalties include $500 for first time, $1,000 for 2nd time, and 3rd time will result in forfeiture of future participation.
- Attendees will not be allowed to remove any product from the show floor (except from Cash & Carry in North Hall) prior to 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday.
- During show hours, wheeled bags larger than 18”h x 12”w are NOT allowed on the show floor.
- During show hours, non-ADA wheeled devices of any kind are NOT allowed on the show floor. This includes and is not limited to dollies, wagons, luggage carts, shopping carts, segways, hoverboards, wheeled bags exceeding limits specified above, etc.
- No one under the age of 16 years, including infants, is allowed on the show floor at any time.
- Strollers are not allowed on the show floor.
- Exhibitor Lost Badge Fee: $100.00 per badge. Exhibitor Over Allotment Fee: $45.00 per badge
- No camera/video recorders at any time.
- No smoking or vaping.
- Attendees hereby release Emerald Expositions from any and all liability, claims, lawsuits, damages, losses, costs and expenses of any kind which arise out of/or result from attendance at the event. Whether or not foreseeable, including without limitation, personal injuries to attendee or his/her invitees.
- Vendors and sponsors at ASD may utilize badge scanning in order to follow up with you after the show. Please be aware that by permitting an exhibitor to scan your badge, your contact information including address, email, phone and fax will be shared with the exhibitors and ASD will no longer be in control of how your information is used. More details available here.
- ASD Market Week reserves the right to use photographs/video taken of you at the show for marketing purposes.
- Emerald Expositions reserves the right to accept, reject or prohibit registration for or attendance at its events at any time for any reason.
An exhibitor is in violation of early breakdown if they start to break down their booth, remove product from their shelves, box up product and are unable to conduct business in their booth PRIOR TO 3 P.M. on the last day of the show. Show management will assess a fine to first time violators in the amount of US $500, 2nd time violators will be fined $1,000 and 3rd time violators will forfeit opportunity to participate in the show.
Companies in violation of this policy are jeopardizing their booth location for future shows and the fine must be paid prior to being able to reserve space in subsequent shows. Please keep this in mind when making staffing decisions and travel arrangements for the final day of the show.
Who can attend?
This is a Trade only event – qualified buyers and industry professionals only. This show is NOT open to the public. ASD Market Week is a wholesale business to business marketplace. As this is a place of business, no one under the age of 16 is allowed on the show floor, no exceptions.
What are the dates and locations for future events?
Please visit Show Dates & Times for updated event and registration information.
Do I need to register myself and / or staff to get access to the show floor?
Yes, you must register each member of your staff who will need access to the show floor. Pre-Registration does not guarantee immediate entry into the Show. Each employee will need to have personal identification (driver’s license with photo or passport) and personal business identification (personalized business card, W2 form, or cancelled payroll check) to confirm entrance into the exhibit floor and to pick up their badge. Please note there will be no exceptions to this rule.
Your badge(s) are the property of ASD, and are non-transferable and may be revoked at any time. There will be a fee of $100 to replace a misplaced or lost badge. Your badge will only be reprinted once at the Show. Please note that if you misplace your badge you are jeopardizing the security of ASD.
NEW: Proof of a government-issued ID and badge will be checked for every hall you enter. No exceptions.
Are hotel discounts being offered?
YES! ASD negotiates special hotel rates for our trade show. We encourage you to book your hotel at one of our official hotels. Note that ASD runs a free shuttle from our official hotels to the convention center on a daily basis to transport you back and forth to the show. To book your hotel please visit hotel accommodations section of our website for more information.
IMPORTANT: ASD works only with a company called OnPeak to offer discounted rates. OnPeak is the only approved hotel vendor associated with the ASD show. Please alert us if you have a question about any bogus hotel promotions you may receive.
How do I maximize my participation at the show and reach more buyers?
ASD offers a variety of ways to stand out from the competition and drive business to your booth and your company. With a mix of affordable, effective advertising and promotional opportunities, you are sure to stand out and get the attention of buyers. ASD offers pre-show, onsite and post show opportunities–check out our menu of marketing opportunities under the tab Exhibit > Advertising & Sponsorship.
Will there be a designated line for badge pick-up for disabled or handicapped attendees?
Yes, disabled or handicapped attendees can go to badge will-call terminal located in the Grand Lobby within Central Hall of the LVCC to pick up their badge(s). If you cannot locate the counter, please ask any member of our show staff for assistance.
How can I obtain a Visa letter invitation for the ASD Market Week Show?
ASD will provide a visa letter for each attendee who requests it. Visit the International Visa page for more information.
American Disabilities Act
Emerald Expositions is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. In accordance with the ADA rules, attendees requiring specific aids or services must contact ASD in writing at least two weeks prior to the start date of any ASD tradeshow. For information please contact Andrea Nielson at email@example.com.