August 2-5, 2020 • Las Vegas
ASD Market Week announces the launch of two new events in 2020for wholesalers and retailers.
the Retail Industry
Higher Margins, Wider Selection,
All in One Market
Whether you have an online store, a brick-and-mortar business, or both, ASD is truly the wholesale buying event that can’t be missed for any small to large sized retail, e-commerce, distribution, or importing business.
Plan Your Show
Book Your Hotel
GROW YOUR BUSINESS
It’s a great show! We’re expecting our business to grow by 30% just based on what we found at ASD.
– Jimmy E., Deejays
FIND WHAT YOU NEED
I love it! I’m launching my online business and I was able to find exactly what I was looking for.
– Naim M., Elbay Trading
GROW YOUR BUSINESS
We’ve been coming to ASD for a long time. It’s a great place to connect and see new products!
– Mike K., Gridrax
Ever since the world seemingly went on lockdown due to coronavirus, experts have been speculating...
Millions of retailers and other businesses around the world are just trying to keep their heads...
Amazon Seller Update – July 2020 Earlier this year was the start of the era of the coronavirus,...
- Attendee grants Emerald the right to use Attendee’s name, image and likeness, including but not limited to any photographs or video taken of you at the show, for marketing purposes.
- ATTENTION: Exhibitors and Sponsors at ASD Market Week may utilize badge scanning in order to follow up with you after the show. Please be aware that by permitting an exhibitor/sponsor to scan your badge, your contact information including address, email, phone & fax will be shared with the exhibitor/sponsor, and ASD Market Week will no longer be in control of how your information is used. Questions or concerns? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Emerald reserves the right to accept, reject or prohibit registration for or attendance at its events at any time for any reason.
- Attendee expressly assumes, and releases Emerald and any affiliates from, all risks, claims, damages, losses, costs and expenses, whether or not reasonably foreseeable, associated with, resulting from or arising in connection with Attendee’s participation or presence at the Event, including, without limitation, all risks of harm, damage, illness (including viruses or illness from any communicable disease) or injury (including death) to or related to Attendee and his or her person or property.
- Attendee expressly agrees to fully comply with appropriate COVID-19 health and safety measures and protocols for attendance at the event, including the requirement to wear face masks at all times and maintain appropriate social distance. If needed, Emerald will have limited face masks available for those attendees who do not bring their own masks to the event. Emerald reserves the right to remove any attendee from the event for failure to adhere to the required COVID-19 health and safety measures and protocols for attendance at the event.