Exhibitor Frequently Asked Questions
We get it…there’s a lot to know about exhibiting at a show like ASD Market Week! But don’t worry, we’re here to help. Here are the answers to some frequently asked questions you may be wondering. Have other questions? Great! Shoot them over to us via our Contact Us page, and we will get back to you ASAP.
What are the Registration and Exhibit Hall Hours for the show?
For registration and exhibit hall hours, visit the Show Dates & Hours page for more information.
What is ASD’s teardown policy?
All booths must remain intact, staffed and open for business until the show closes at 4:00 pm on Wednesday. Early booth breakdown is not allowed. ASD Show Management will be documenting any early breakdowns. Penalties include $500 for first time, $1,000 for 2nd time, and 3rd time will result in forfeiture of future participation.
Companies in violation of this policy are jeopardizing their booth location for future shows and the fine must be paid prior to being able to reserve space in subsequent shows. Please keep this in mind when making staffing decisions and travel arrangements for the final day of the show.
Who can attend? Can I bring kids?
This is a Trade only event – qualified buyers and industry professionals only. This show is NOT open to the public. ASD Market Week is a wholesale business to business marketplace. During move-in and move-out, children under the age of 18 are NOT allowed on the show floor. On show open days, children under the age of 16 are NOT allowed on the show floor. Show management reserves the right to request proof of age for any person and restrict minors from the exhibitions floor at any time on any day for safety and liability reasons. No baby strollers are allowed on the exhibit floor.
What are the dates and locations for future events?
Please visit Show Dates & Times for updated event and registration information.
Do I need to register myself and / or staff to get access to the show floor?
Yes, you must register each member of your staff who will need access to the show floor. Pre-Registration does not guarantee immediate entry into the Show. Each employee will need to have personal identification (driver’s license with photo or passport) and personal business identification (personalized business card, W2 form, or cancelled payroll check) to confirm entrance into the exhibit floor and to pick up their badge. Please note there will be no exceptions to this rule.
Your badge(s) are the property of ASD, and are non-transferable and may be revoked at any time. There will be a fee of $100 to replace a misplaced or lost badge. Your badge will only be reprinted once at the Show. Please note that if you misplace your badge you are jeopardizing the security of ASD.
NEW: Proof of a government-issued ID and badge will be checked for every hall you enter. No exceptions.
Are hotel discounts being offered?
YES! ASD negotiates special hotel rates for our trade show. We encourage you to book your hotel at one of our official hotels. To book your hotel please visit hotel accommodations section of our website for more information.
IMPORTANT: ASD works only with a company called OnPeak to offer discounted rates. OnPeak is the only approved hotel vendor associated with the ASD show. Please alert us if you have a question about any bogus hotel promotions you may receive.
How do I maximize my participation at the show and reach more buyers?
ASD offers a variety of ways to stand out from the competition and drive business to your booth and your company. With a mix of affordable, effective advertising and promotional opportunities, you are sure to stand out and get the attention of buyers. ASD offers pre-show, onsite and post show opportunities–check out our menu of marketing opportunities under the tab Exhibit > Advertising & Sponsorship.
Will there be a designated line for badge pick-up for disabled or handicapped attendees?
Yes, disabled or handicapped attendees can go to badge will-call terminal located in the Grand Lobby within Central Hall of the LVCC to pick up their badge(s). If you cannot locate the counter, please ask any member of our show staff for assistance.
How can I obtain a Visa letter invitation for the ASD Market Week Show?
ASD will provide a visa letter for each attendee who requests it. Please contact us for more information.
American Disabilities Act
NEW! ATTN: Tobacco Vendors at ASD - You Need an Event Specific Tobacco License
UPDATED FOR AUGUST 2023: Please be aware that, under Nevada Law, it is mandatory that all exhibitors displaying/distributing cigarettes and/or Other Tobacco Products (OTP*) must apply for an Event Specific License from State of Nevada Department of Taxation. This includes current Nevada Licensees. The application is free and must be submitted at least 30 days prior to ASD. If your application is not approved and/or you do not receive the approval letter before the show, you are not allowed to sell or distribute any tobacco products.
*OTP includes and is not limited to: cigarettes, other tobacco products, alternative nicotine products, vapor products and/or their components; electronic nicotine delivery system, E-Juice products (including zero-nicotine)
Download the Application for Event Specific Tobacco Licensing: https://asd.a2zinc.net/August2023/CUSTOM/ASDA2023/EventSpecificExciseForm-Cig%20OTP.pdf
Submit your application asap directly to the State of Nevada, Department of Taxation:
Subject Line: ASD MarketWeek 2023 Vendor
We recommend that the Event Specific License is on display in your booth so the Department can see it while walking around the show. If it is not on display, then it must be available upon request.
ASD Policy for Hemp, Cannabis, Vape & Kratom Products
Emerald/ASD Policy for Hemp, Cannabis, Vape & Kratom Products
Strict Compliance with Venue Requirements
- THC (from Cannabis) & Delta 7,8,10:
*THC (from Cannabis) & Delta 7,8,10 containing products may not be sold, promoted, displayed, or distributed (no sampling). Smoking or consuming cannabis products is strictly prohibited.
*NRS 453.139 “THC” defined. “THC” means delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol and any structural, optical, or geometric isomer thereof, including, without limitation:
2. Delta-7-tetrahydrocannabinol; and
(Added to NRS by 2015, 3085; A 2021, 3155)
- CBD (Cannabidiol) & Hemp-Based Products:
- Edible / Ingestible CBD products (tinctures, gummies, pills/capsules, beverages, food, etc): No personal sales, giveaways, or samplings (wholesale order-writing only): No edible / ingestible CBD products may be sold, distributed, or sampled at the LVCC, regardless of THC concentration level. Enclosed displays of sealed CBD products will be allowed and must be monitored by the exhibitor to ensure that CBD products are not removed from the display at any time.
- Vaping or any form of smoking of CBD is prohibited. Vaping or smoking of CBD or any product is strictly prohibited within the LVCC.
- Non–edible CBD products (oils/topicals): Sampling allowed. Non-edible/ingestible CBD products may be distributed as free samples, provided product is not adulterated or misbranded.
- Hemp Products: Exhibitors may only distribute samples or take orders for delivery sales of Hemp products, if they comply with the requirements of NRS Chapter 439.532 – Testing and labeling of certain products containing cannabidiol; regulations. [Effective January 1, 2022.] and all applicable federal laws.
- No personal sales, giveaways, or samplings (wholesale order-writing only) for any Kratom products (and any similar product extensions). No Kratom products (and any similar product extensions) may be sold, distributed or sampled at the LVCC. Enclosed displays of sealed Kratom products may be allowed and must be monitored by the exhibitor to ensure that products are not removed from the display at any time.
- Smoking/Vaping Policy:
- Smoking (including cigars, Vape devices, and E-cigs) is NOT permitted in the exhibit hall or any area inside the Las Vegas Convention Center (lobby, registration areas, restrooms, meeting rooms, waiting areas, etc.).
Enforcement of Policies
Emerald staff/security must actively monitor and prohibit the sale of edible / ingestible CBD products and THC products onsite. Any exhibitor who violates policy will be immediately evicted from trade show floor.
Join us to connect with buyers and vendors live.