Find information on deadlines, rules, regulations, ordering furniture, and services.
This area is for current exhibitors only.
Start making valuable buyer connections today! Use the exhibitor dashboard to connect with buyers and find other valuable information.
EXHIBITOR SERVICE MANUAL
Your #1 resource for planning a successful exhibiting experience. Find shipping information, online ordering, and more.
EXHIBIT STAFF BADGES
All personnel accessing on the show floor are required to wear an “EXHIBITOR” badge at all times. For more information, visit the link below.
Free Custom Promotional Tools
Drive traffic to your booth with customizable graphics that can be added to your company blog, social media sites, the home page of your website, in email campaigns, newsletters, brochures and anywhere else where you’ll want to be visible to buyers.
Friday, August 20, 2021………………………….…………….8:00 am* – 6:00 pm
Saturday, August 21, 2021……………………………………8:00 am – 7:00 pm
*General Merchandise West Halls 1 & 2 Exhibitors ONLY may move-in on Thursday, August 19, 2021 from 1:00 pm – 6:00 pm.
Wednesday, August 25, 2021……………….……………4:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Thursday, August 26, 2021…………………….……….…..8:00 am – 12:00 pm
SHOW DAYS & HOURS
Sunday, August 22, 2021……………………………………..9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Monday, August 23, 2021……………………………………..9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Tuesday, August 24, 2021……..……………………….….…9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Wednesday, August 25, 2021………………………………9:00 am – 4:00 pm
IMPORTANT EXHIBITOR FORMS
Certificate of Insurance
All companies are required to provide a certificate of insurance. Please email your Certificate of Insurance to
firstname.lastname@example.org with your company name and booth number noted in the subject.
Decorator & Electrical Services
Freeman is the official general services contractor for ASD Market Week, and provides a wide variety of services including labor, electrical, furniture and accessories rentals, and more. Order Freeman services to be eligible for discount pricing on many services.
IMPORTANT: You are entitled to one free table and two free chairs with each booth purchase*, however, you must place the order with Freeman to ensure delivery. If you do not place this free order, you will not receive a table or chairs in your booth. Click here to download the Free Furnishings Order Form and return to Freeman.
Please Note: The Free Furnishings Order Form can also be found in your Service Manaul. *SourceDirect booths do not include free furnishings.
Contact Freeman direct with any question regarding your booth set-up needs:
Freeman Customer Service
Phone: (888) 508-5054
Using your own contractors to set up your booth?
Review submission requirements and submit form via your Exhibitor Dashboard.
Use this checklist as a guide for important deadlines. Order by the deadline dates to save money or there will be additional charges. Please keep copies of all forms and bring them with you to show site.
August 2021 deadlines:
- Print Directory: July 27 (deadline to place your order)
- Print Directory: July 29 (artwork due by)
- Booth Security Discount: July 22
- Internet Services: July 23
- Exhibitor Appointed Contractor (EAC): July 29
- Certificate of Insurance: July 29
- Furniture & Accessories Order Form (Includes Free Furnishings): July 29
- Electrical Outlets & Labor: July 29
- Booth Cleaning Services: July 29
- Food & Beverage: August 6
- Direct to Show Site Shipment: Begins August 19
- Advance Warehouse shipments: July 20 – August 12
MATERIAL HANDLING RATES
Material Handling: $1.08 per pound*
*Shipment must arrive on or prior to August 12, 2021 to receive this rate
Rate applies to shipments sent to either the warehouse or directly to show site.
Material Handling: After Deadline: $1.35 per pound
Rate applies to shipments arriving at the warehouse after August 12, 2021.
KNOW THE RULES
Exhibitors must abide by all booth rules and regulations as outlined within the service manual and exhibit space contract. Please be sure to review all ASD Market Week rules and regulation to avoid costly violation fees onsite. The ASD Market Week Service Manual contains important show information, rules and regulations, discount deadlines and all show services.
Did you know…
- Freeman labor must install ground supported signs over the 8’ drape line.
- Hand carts and dollies are not permitted for exhibitor use.
- Electricians must install all under-carpet electrical and manage distribution to all power points.
- Banners, telescopic rods, etc., over 8 feet must be installed by Freeman.
- Boxes, crates or packing material may not be stored anywhere in your booth.
- Banners and flags may not exceed 12ft in height.
- Cameras and video cameras are prohibited on the show floor.
- No children under the age of 16 will be allowed into the show. No babies, no strollers, no exceptions.
Be sure to familiarize yourself with all ASD Market Week rules and regulations as provided in the Exhibitor Service Manual as they will be enforced.
Health & Safety
Review our most up-to-date health and safety guidelines for ASD Market Week here.
EARLY TEARDOWN POLICY
All booths must remain intact, staffed and open for business until the show closes at 4:00 pm on Wednesday. Early booth breakdown is not allowed. ASD Show Management will be documenting any early breakdowns. Penalties include $500 for first time, $1,000 for 2nd time, and 3rd time will result in forfeiture of future participation.
Companies in violation of this policy are jeopardizing their booth location for future shows and the fine must be paid prior to being able to reserve space in subsequent shows. Please keep this in mind when making staffing decisions and travel arrangements for the final day of the show.
To ensure the safety and security of our exhibitors and attendees, ASD has put in place new badge allotment and pickup guidelines.
ASD MARKET WEEK does not mail badges. Each member of an exhibiting booth staff may only pick up their individual badge, and MAY NOT pick up any other badges for their group. Each staff member will receive an individual email confirmation to the email address provided during registration. Each person must bring their confirmation, business card and a photo ID to the BADGE PICK UP counter at registration to receive your badge.
Please be advised that when ordering your company’s Exhibitor Badges, you should ONLY be registering your company personnel that will be working your booth at the Show and SHOULD NOT be registering any other members of the industry who are not employed by your company.
The authorized contact is the only staff member who can make additions and changes to your original badge request, both in advance and on-site at the Show. As an authorized contact you certify that the persons listed on Exhibitor Badge Registration are bona fide employees of your company. All violations are subject to a $500 fine. Any Exhibitor or authorized contact of an exhibitor found to be in violation of the show badge regulations is subject to a fine as well as the possible loss of their booth space.
All personnel accessing the show floor are required to wear an “EXHIBITOR” badge at all times. Each company is allotted 3 badges per 10 x 10 booth. If you need additional badges, there is a $60 administrative fee per badge. Lost badges are $100 to reprint. Your badge(s) are the property of ASD, and are non-transferable and may be revoked at any time. Please note that if you misplace your badge you are jeopardizing the security of ASD.
ASD is committed to ensuring the authenticity of exhibitor and attendee badges. Please be sure to keep your ID on your person at all times, as we will require you to show it each time you enter the hall.
If you have any questions or changes to your registration information, contact us.
SALE OF BOOTH / BOOTH BUYER INSTRUCTIONS
Please click here to review our instructions on booth sales.
ASD OFFICIAL AUTHORIZED VENDORS
- Hotel & Travel – OnPeak
- Attendee/Exhibitor Email Provider – Reach Marketing
- Email List Rental Provider – Reach Marketing
- Lead Retrieval – Maritz Global Events
- Onsite Promotion – Expomarkit
- Attendee/Exhibitor Registration – Maritz Global Events
- General Service for Onsite:
- Furnishings, Freight, Labor – Freeman
- Electrical – Freeman
- Onsite Catering – Centerplate
IMPORTANT – You may be contacted by third party companies purportedly offering services related to the event. Please be aware that, despite potentially confusing language in their solicitations to you, many of these companies are not affiliated in any way with the event, are not endorsed by us, and may be offering services that are either subpar, misleading, or fraudulent. We do not in any way endorse or condone these companies and we are not responsible for their behavior. Any business arrangements regarding the event that you may make through unaffiliated third-party companies are at your own risk and expense.
ASD POLICY FOR CBD, THC, KRATOM & CANNABIS PRODUCTS
Emerald/ASD Policy for CBD/THC/Cannabis Products
Strict Compliance with Venue Requirements
- Marijuana / THC Products.
No marijuana / THC products may be sold, displayed or distributed (no sampling). Smoking or consuming marijuana / THC products is strictly prohibited.
- CBD (Cannabidiol) Products and Hemp-Based CBD Products:
- Edible / Ingestible CBD products (tinctures, gummies, pills/capsules, beverages, food, etc): No sale, giveaways, or samplings: No edible / ingestible CBD products may be sold, distributed or sampled at the LVCC, regardless of THC concentration level. Enclosed displays of sealed CBD products will be allowed and must be monitored by the exhibitor to ensure that CBD products are not removed from the display at any time.
- Vaping or any form of smoking of CBD is prohibited. Vaping or smoking of CBD or any product is strictly prohibited within the LVCC.
- Non–edible CBD products (oils/topicals): Sampling allowed. Non-edible/ingestible CBD products may be distributed as free samples, provided product is not adulterated or misbranded.
- Hemp Products: Exhibitors may only distribute samples or take orders for delivery sales of Hemp products, if they comply with the requirements of NRS Chapters 439 and 557 (including labeling requirements), as well as all federal, state, and local laws. Exhibitors taking orders for offsite delivery of all legally compliant hemp products must comply with all applicable licensing requirements.
- No sale, giveaways or samplings permitted for any Kratom products (and any similar product extensions. No Kratom products (and any similar product extensions) may be sold, distributed or sampled at the LVCC. Enclosed displays of sealed Kratom products may be allowed and must be monitored by the exhibitor to ensure that products are not removed from the display at any time.
- Delta 7-8-9-10 and Similar Product Extensions:
- Per the recent passage of SB49 in the State of Nevada, no company will be permitted to display, sell, distribute, or promote Delta-7, Delta-8, Delta-10 or any other structural, optical, or geometric isomers of Delta-9 anywhere on the Las Vegas Convention Center grounds.
Enforcement of Policies
ASD/Emerald staff/security will actively monitor and prohibit sale of edible / ingestible CBD products and THC products. Any exhibitor who violates policy will be immediately evicted from trade show floor.
ATTN: TOBACCO VENDORS AT ASD – YOU NEED NEVADA LICENSE
Please be aware that, under Nevada Law, it is mandatory that all exhibitors displaying/distributing cigarettes and/or Other Tobacco Products (OTP*), and that do not currently hold a Nevada license for these products, must apply for an Event Specific License from State of Nevada Department of Taxation. The application is free and must be submitted as soon as possible.
*OTP includes and is not limited to: cigarettes, other tobacco products, alternative nicotine products, vapor products and/or their components; electronic nicotine delivery system, E-Juice products (including zero-nicotine)
If your application is not approved and/or you do not receive the approval letter before the show, you are not allowed to sell or distribute any tobacco products.
Download the Application for Event Specific Tobacco Licensing: https://tax.nv.gov/uploadedFiles/taxnvgov/Content/Forms/Event-Specific-Tobacco-Application%20Revised%207-1-19.pdf
Submit your application asap directly to the State of Nevada, Department of Taxation:
Subject Line: ASD MarketWeek 2021 Vendor
We recommend that the Event Specific License is on display in your booth so the Department can see it while walking around the show. If it is not on display, then it must be available upon request.
If you have any questions regarding the application, please contact:
Management Analyst I
Tobacco Enforcement Unit
Department of Taxation
FIRST-TIME EXHIBITOR CHECK LIST
Get tradeshow ready with this first-time exhibitor checklist and learn Freeman’s best practices.