STAFF BADGE REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
NEW EXHIBITOR BADGE POLICY – PLEASE READ
To ensure the safety and security of our exhibitors and attendees, ASD has put in place new badge allotment and pickup guidelines. ASD MARKET WEEK does not mail badges. Each member of an exhibiting booth staff may only pick up their individual badge, and MAY NOT pick up any other badges for their group. Each staff member will receive an individual email confirmation to the email address provided during registration. Each person must bring their confirmation, business card and a photo ID to the BADGE PICK UP counter at registration to receive your badge. Please be advised that when ordering your company’s Exhibitor Badges, you should ONLY be registering your company personnel that will be working your booth at the Show and SHOULD NOT be registering any other members of the industry who are not employed by your company. The authorized contact is the only staff member who can make additions and changes to your original badge request, both in advance and on-site at the Show. As an authorized contact you certify that the persons listed on Exhibitor Badge Registration are bona fide employees of your company. All violations are subject to a $500 fine. Any Exhibitor or authorized contact of an exhibitor found to be in violation of the show badge regulations is subject to a fine as well as the possible loss of their booth space. All personnel accessing the show floor are required to wear an “EXHIBITOR” badge at all times. Each company is allotted 4 badges per 10 x 10 booth. If you need additional badges, there is a $45 administrative fee per badge. Lost badges are $100 to reprint. Your badge(s) are the property of ASD, and are non-transferable and may be revoked at any time. Please note that if you misplace your badge you are jeopardizing the security of ASD. ASD is committed to ensuring the authenticity of exhibitor and attendee badges. Please be sure to keep your ID on your person at all times, as we will require you to show it each time you enter the hall.
- Attendee grants Emerald the right to use Attendee’s name, image and likeness, including but not limited to any photographs or video taken of you at the show, for marketing purposes.
- ATTENTION: Exhibitors and Sponsors at ASD Market Week may utilize badge scanning in order to follow up with you after the show. Please be aware that by permitting an exhibitor/sponsor to scan your badge, your contact information including address, email, phone & fax will be shared with the exhibitor/sponsor, and ASD Market Week will no longer be in control of how your information is used. Questions or concerns? Email email@example.com.
- Emerald reserves the right to accept, reject or prohibit registration for or attendance at its events at any time for any reason.
- Attendee expressly assumes, and releases Emerald and any affiliates from, all risks, claims, damages, losses, costs and expenses, whether or not reasonably foreseeable, associated with, resulting from or arising in connection with Attendee’s participation or presence at the Event, including, without limitation, all risks of harm, damage, illness (including viruses or illness from any communicable disease) or injury (including death) to or related to Attendee and his or her person or property.
- Attendee expressly agrees to fully comply with appropriate COVID-19 health and safety measures and protocols for attendance at the event, including the requirement to wear face masks at all times and maintain appropriate social distance. If needed, Emerald will have limited face masks available for those attendees who do not bring their own masks to the event. Emerald reserves the right to remove any attendee from the event for failure to adhere to the required COVID-19 health and safety measures and protocols for attendance at the event.
Register now for the opportunity to connect with thousands of attendees and vendors.