HEALTH & SAFETY MEASURES
Your safety, security and health are always our top priority. We will continue to follow the recommendations and guidelines issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO), as well as those issued by state and local officials. We will adapt and change our plans as recommendations become available, to limit potential spread most effectively. We will post regular updates here on this page. Some measures we are implementing during the live show include:
- Social distancing and face masks will be required at all times
- Daily, heightened cleaning and sanitizing of all public spaces
- Daily temperature screenings
- Hand sanitizer stations will be positioned at key locations throughout each facility
- Based on facility recommendations, aisle widths on the exhibit floor may be increased
- Medical personnel will be onsite to provide assistance to anyone not feeling well
- View the complete ASD / Emerald Preparedness, Prevention & Response Plan
We are working closely with the Las Vegas communities, including the City of Las Vegas as well as our hotel partners, and the Las Vegas Convention Center.
We will post our full Health & Safety guidelines and what to expect on show site for the upcoming show very soon, please be sure to check back for more information and we will be emailing out the full guidelines as well.
Register now to connect with buyers and vendors live and get back to business.