HEALTH & SAFETY MEASURES
UPDATE: September 21, 2020
Your safety, security and health are always our top priority. We will continue to follow the recommendations and guidelines issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO), as well as those issued by state and local officials. We will adapt and change our plans as recommendations become available, to limit potential spread most effectively. We will post regular updates here on this page. Some measures we are implementing during the live show include:
- Social distancing and face coverings will be required at all times
- Daily, heightened cleaning and sanitizing of all public spaces
- Hand sanitizer stations will be positioned at key locations throughout each facility
- Based on facility recommendations, aisle widths on the exhibit floor may be increased
- Medical personnel will be onsite to provide assistance to anyone not feeling well
- View the complete ASD / Emerald Preparedness, Prevention & Response Plan
We are working closely with the Las Vegas communities, including the City of Las Vegas as well as our hotel partners, and the Las Vegas Convention Center.
Though we are excited for ASD Market Week 2021, we also recognize the possibility that new developments with the pandemic may require us to make changes and we will keep you abreast of those changes through regular email communication and will always keep this page updated. Thank you for your support during what is an uncertain time for all of us.