HEALTH & SAFETY MEASURES
Your safety, security and health are always our top priority. We will continue to follow the recommendations and guidelines issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO), as well as those issued by state and local officials. We will adapt and change our plans as recommendations become available, to limit potential spread most effectively. We will post regular updates here on this page. Some measures we are implementing during the live show include:
- Social distancing and face masks will be required at all times
- Daily, heightened cleaning and sanitizing of all public spaces
- Daily temperature screenings
- Hand sanitizer stations will be positioned at key locations throughout each facility
- Based on facility recommendations, aisle widths on the exhibit floor may be increased
- Medical personnel will be onsite to provide assistance to anyone not feeling well
- View the complete ASD / Emerald Preparedness, Prevention & Response Plan
We are working closely with the Las Vegas communities, including the City of Las Vegas as well as our hotel partners, and the Las Vegas Convention Center.
Though we are excited for ASD Market Week 2021, we also recognize the possibility that new developments with the pandemic may require us to make changes and we will keep you abreast of those changes through regular email communication and will always keep this page updated. Thank you for your support during what is an uncertain time for all of us.
View Health & Safety Guidelines by Location
WHAT TO EXPECT
ASD Road Show is excited to welcome our buyers and vendors back to forge new relationships and celebrate old ones. Our team is committed to creating an event experience where our customers, partners, and employees can safely and effectively conduct business.
We are taking extra precautions beyond those mandated by government and local authorities, including temperature checks and face masks required of all persons entering the show, without exception. The Texas Governor announced changes to business operations across the state effective March 10. However, we will maintain our face mask requirement, temperature checks, and social distancing.
Read on to find out what health measures we have in place and how you too will play a role in moving business forward safely.
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
- Check your flight and travel arrangements.
- Have your digital or print confirmation ready when you arrive – the more prepared you are, the faster entry will be.
- Please make sure you have packed face masks; they are required at all times. Children under the age of 2 are the only exception.
- We have an Emergency Action Plan in place, including an open line of communication with local health officials.
- Before the doors open, we will conduct inspections to ensure the venue is safe, clean and ready for business!
ARRIVING AT ASD ROAD SHOW
- We are taking additional measures to ensure your health and safety at ASD Road Show. Please plan accordingly and allot extra time when arriving at the show and making appointments with your customers.
- Have you completed a self-assessment and are you symptom-free? If you feel sick, please stay home. You can refer to cdc.gov for any questions on symptoms.
- Daily temperature screenings will be conducted upon entry for EVERYONE. You may not enter the show if you have a high temperature.
- No hugs or handshakes this year. ASD Road Show has a no-contact policy in place.
- We’ll implement queue lines where 6-foot distancing is safely enforced.
- Transparent barriers on registration counters will be implemented for enhanced safety and our staff will regularly clean all equipment.
INSIDE THE SHOW
- Again, make sure you have a face mask; they are required at all times. Children under 2 are the only exception.
- Please follow all recommended Health & Safety Measures including: Stay at least 6 feet from one another, wash your hands often, cover your cough or sneeze, and stay home if you are sick.
- We’ve designed the show to allow for social distancing and one-way entrances/exits. There will be no aisle carpet at the show to allow for enhanced cleaning and sanitation.
- We’ll remind you to keep a safe distance from others with floor graphics and stanchions.
- We’ve increased staff and security to provide the BEST customer service and information accessibility.
- Seating areas will be properly distanced and transparent shields will be placed at concession stands.
- Exhibitors will have access to enhanced cleaning and disinfection services for their booths.
- Trash will be removed from the exhibit hall with greater frequency.
- Daily disinfecting will take place to sanitize all seating, restrooms and frequently touched public areas.
- Feeling sick unexpectedly at the show? Medical personnel will be onsite to assist anyone feeling unwell.
- Here is the full list of what you can expect on show site – COMING SOON
DALLAS IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS
Dallas is open for business, and the community is preparing for our arrival by achieving the highest sanitation and safety procedures. Links below are the current plans released by state, county and city officials, and include their criteria for keeping Dallas clean and safe for visitors. These will be updated as new information becomes available.
Information specific to this location coming soon.
Information specific to this location coming soon.
Register now to connect with buyers and vendors live and get back to business.